Thursday 17 December 2020

TVO Ambassador role @TVO #TVOMPower @maureenasselin


I accepted a part-time position with the educational organization, TVO. I am an ambassador for their digital platforms. It is easy to promote these educational materials because they are of high quality and were designed to support Ontario students. I have enjoyed meeting and working online with other TVO ambassadors.  I especially enjoy working with Maureen Asselin as she is an enthusiastic and knowledgeable leader;)
I am making presentations virtually all across Ontario. I've noticed a few things about virtual classes and their learners. I have really enjoyed hearing and seeing the students as I show them how to use the TVO math programs. Kindergarten students are capable of the technical requirements of logging into mPower and they ask thoughtful questions. I've enjoyed seeing how capable and excited the students are to learn new skills. Parents and teachers are true partners in children's learning in these classes.  It is great to see the teamwork. The teachers I have been working with are handling these difficult teaching times with grace and enthusiasm. 
We are all learning together and I'm glad that I can help students to engage in their learning this year. 

All of the digital resources can be accessed here: TVO Education Tools

2 comments:

  1. I am honoured to serve along side RTO educator Melissa Jensen. We have been sharing and exploring TVO digital learning resources for our students, families and educators across Ontario. Thank you for all you do:) You make a difference! #OntEd #TVOkids #TVOmPower #neverstoplearning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.tvo.org/education-tools

      Delete